* COMPATIBLE VEHICLES :
Toyota Highlander 2008 2009 2010
NOTES : Please make sure this item whether fits for your vehicle before you purchase.
* Exact Fit OEM# :
L: 81220-06070 , 81220-0D041 , 81220-06071 , 81220-0D042 , 81220-0D040 ;
R: 81210-06071 , 81210-0D040 , 81210-0D041 , 81210-0D042 , 81025-0W020
* Bulb Type : 12V/55W H11 Bulbs
* PARTSLINK# :
L: SC2592100 , TO2592123;
S R: SC2593100 , TO2593123
WHAT YOU GET
* Fog Lights x 1 set (driver + passenger side)
* 12V/55W H11 bulbs (included in the fog lights )
* Wiring kit & Switch group
NOTES : Installation manual are NOT Included.
HOW TO INSTALL
Factory Bolt-on, Plug & Play
1. Undo the screws, clips, or retainer springs that hold the fog light in place.
2. Disconnect the wiring from the assembly.
3. Detach the fog light from the vehicle to replace it with a new one.
4. Fit in the new fog light assembly.
5. Fix the new fog light into place and make sure that the screws, clips, or retainer springs used are sealed.
6. Reconnect the wiring that was unplugged from the assembly.
7. Put back the grille and other components that you removed. Seal them back into place.
8. Test the new assembly.
* NOTE : If it is necessary to replace the bulb, lamp body and bulb are not tight enough to produce water mist,or bulb is not fit lamp body originally. Professional Installation is highly recommended.